Monday, December 28, 2015

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year


Hello Everyone,

Just checking in to see how everyone's holidays are going. I had a great time this year. No one got sick. Hurray!  Got to see family and friends; which is always good. I got a few gift certificates to go shopping at Giant Tiger.

At the Library, we were closed over the Christmas, so our Elf on the Shelf is over ...until next year.  I have started to get our New Year's Resolution Display together. Do you have any that you would like to share? I will be walking on the walking track here at the Lincoln Centre. I want to get in shape this 2016. As always my other resolution is to be more organized.

Programs will be starting up again in the New Year. If you have any programs that you would like to see happen at the library, post a comment or email me daley@lincoln.library.on.ca or call  905-563-7014.

 We are always taking volunteers; if you need any community hours please contact me, Margaret.

Check out our Teen Area we have new books all the time.

I would like to Wish Everyone a Happy New Year!

 

Blog ya Later

 



No comments: