Friday, April 4, 2014

It is the Weekend! Do you have plans? I am thinking about starting to read City of Bones


 I did it, I have tried not to do this before, but I have now.... I watched the movie before I read the book...

Now I liked the movie...  the acting was pretty good. It had a similar feel to the movie, Beautiful Creatures. But how does City of Bones the movie compare to the book?  I guess I will find out.  My plans are to start City of Bones this weekend!!!

 
If you like City of Bones by Cassandra Clare

 

  • Kelley Armstrong 

  • Holly Black

  • Melissa Da La Cruz

 
  • Becca Fitzpatrick

  • Kerstin Gier
 
  • Rachel Hawkins

  • Annette Klause


  • Justine Larbalestier

 
  • Lesley Livingston

 
  • Melissa Marr

 
  • Garth Nix

 
  • James Patterson


  • Cynthia Smith


  • Laini Taylor


  • Danielle Trussoni

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: