Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Blogs, FaceBook and other social media...

I was just thinking... scary....  What is social media?  Is it a way to connect or just a way to keep up with all the gossip?  There is so much out there that is for and against social media.

I have read that selfies can cause depression. I also heard the selfies build confidence. So confusing..

How does all this relate to this blog post? I have no idea...  I was just thinking about what to post for this blog.... I use this form of social media to advertise what is going on at the Library. I hope to connect with people and show them what the library has to offer for teens.

So if there is anything you would like to comment or have a question about stuff in general, please comment.

Till next time,

Blog ya later.







No comments: