Tuesday, May 6, 2014

What a beautiful day!

I hope everyone had a great Comic Book Day and Star Wars Day...... May the 4th be with you! LOL I love it!  

I am still taking volunteers for the Seniors Computer Training.  If you are thinking about it, you may want to see a few YouTube Clips on Cyber- Seniors http://cyberseniorsdocumentary.com/

Training will take place at the Fleming Library, 4996 Beam Street, Beamsville at 3:30 - 4:30pm on Mondays May 12 & 26.



We are in the final process of getting all the summer programs together. Just wondering if there is anything you would like to see happen at the library. Please feel free to comment. :)

We will be in the new library for Summer 2014.  Saturday June 21 is the Grand Opening of the New Fleming Library which is a part of the Community Complex on 5020 Serena Drive. I hope to see everyone there! Yahoo!  I am so excited and I just can't hide it..... I can't wait!

It is just the packing I am not really liking.. or the sorting...  It will be all worth it!!! New Community Complex ... here we come!

No comments: