Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Where is the time going... my theme for the blog :)

Well, I did it. I took down my Halloween Decorations on the weekend.  They looked a little sad poking out of the snow on Wednesday November 19.  They looked even worse after the snow melted on Saturday November 22 during the torrential rain storm.  The decorations had their last hurrah on Sunday morning. They all came down on Sunday afternoon.  Unfortunately most of my decorations will not be returning for another Halloween.

I just checked the date when the library books are due back... December 16.... Can you believe it.... About 3 weeks from now it will almost be Christmas!   Have you started your Christmas Shopping? You know what.... I have! Really... I have started my Christmas shopping! Me, who just took down my Halloween decorations! I am so impressed with myself. :) 

I am thinking since I am so far ahead that I may make some Christmas gifts or decorations to give away or keep for myself.

We have a lot of great Christmas Craft Books and even Christmas Cookbooks at the Lincoln Public Library. Why not bake or make something for that special someone instead of buying them a gift from the Dollar Store. I am sure your Aunt or Grandad would love it!

Here are a few suggestions that may make your Christmas a little easier!















                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

                                                            

No comments: