Tuesday, December 2, 2014

The books are due back December 23 today... Yikes

I am no longer organized. Last week I thought I was ahead of the game... this week... not so much.  I have all my Christmas stuff under my stairs. In order to get to it. I had to move furniture, a bookcase full,  I mean full... like overflowing.... with books. I was tired before I began.   I had lost interest by the time I yanked my fake tree out of the cubby hole, but still carried on until I found my Christmas balls. Yes the old fashioned ones that break if you breath on them. I remembered that I needed Christmas hooks to hang these balls to my tree. I no longer have any. So my tree is up and has no decorations and boxes everywhere.  Not good... 

I hope to be organized by Thursday. I will be off that day so just to remind everyone that  there will be no Teen Advisory Committee on Thursday December 6th, 2014.

Our Teen Drama Club is practising for Our Reader's Theater Performance on Monday December 17th at 5:00pm at the Fleming Library. Everyone is welcome to come and support our great actors!

There are still spaces left in the Christmas Craft Program on Thursday December 18th at 3:30pm. Please register today.

Speaking about today, do you know what today is? Today is the day that I will be planning for our Winter Programs. Yes! We will have more things for you to do at the library. I will be using the Teen Advisory Committee's ideas to bring you great programs and more. Thanks guys! :)

Well on that note. I have to go plan some stuff. So everyone get organized. LOL... Christmas is coming...

Blog Ya later!



No comments: